We’ve missed you!
We’re very excited to announce the opening of our outdoor patios, and look forward to seeing you!
( From just a little further away 🙂 )
Whether you are dining with us at our Merrimon or Coxe Avenue patios or taking advantage of our zero-contact carryout, we are committed to providing you with the same award winning pizza and craft beer you’ve come to love and expect from us. We are taking great strides to help keep you and your family safe & healthy by instituting new deep cleaning protocols, employee health check-ins as well as a slew of new processes and procedures.
What we are doing for you to keep you healthy and safe:
• We have pared down our menu options to the most popular items in an effort to reduce the number of staff working in close quarters. ( and even added a few new delicious ones! )
• Food & Beer menus have been placed online for each location. One-time use paper menus available upon request.
• We have made every effort to provide a cashless payment environment when possible. We are offering traditional credit/debit card as well as contactless payment points accepting services such as tap and pay, ApplePay, SamsungPay, etc.
• All staff will wear masks and gloves while engaging in any activity where they are in contact with other employees, handling food or engaging with you, our friends!
By choosing to dine with us, you agree to:
• Wear a face mask or cloth covering AT ALL TIMES when in the building and while using the restroom.
• Maintain 6 feet from other guests and employees at all times.
• Keep your dining experience to a maximum of 1 hour to allow others to enjoy our very limited space.
• Keep children and pets at your table. Free-range children will be given a cold Redbull and a free puppy.
Menus and location information listed below:
all of your base are belong to us