We are temporarily closed.
As we navigate this most unusual time, in uncharted territory, we have but one obligation; act responsibly for the safety, health and wellness of our entire Asheville Brewing family and you, our beloved community.
It is our intention to participate in the mitigation of the potential spread of this virus wherever possible. We have a moral responsibility to do so, and as such, we have found ourselves faced with no alternative but to close all restaurants completely as of 8pm this evening, Tuesday March 17th. We intend to reevaluate the situation thirty (30) days from today.
During this time,
keep a little extra distance, take good care of yourselves, and each other.
With much love,
Your humble and grateful Asheville Brewing Team. ❤️
We at Asheville Brewing Co. (Downtown Coxe Ave.), Asheville Pizza & Brewing Co. (N. AVL Merrimon Ave.) & Asheville Pizza Co. (S. AVL Hendersonville Rd.) are taking additional steps and precautions to mitigate risk wherever possible.
During this time of heightened awareness of the Covid-19 virus and the potential impact on our daily lives, the health and wellness of our guests as well as that of our employees is of the highest priority.
We at Asheville Pizza & Brewing Co. will be monitoring this situation very closely and will be adjusting our services as needed and with as much notice to you as possible. During this time we ask that you be patient and understanding as we strive to do our part in taking additional steps and precautions to mitigate risk wherever possible.
With full consideration of local, state and CDC and WHO recommendations, we have implemented the following processes in addition to our existing sanitation policies:
- Sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the restaurant for our employees and guests. We encourage you to use them.
- Every table and contact surface, as well as multi use items will be cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- Our staff will be making periodic rounds through the entire building cleaning and sanitizing door handles, light switches, and common contact points.
- We will provide you with a contactless payment point, if requested. I.e. Tap to pay, ApplePay, etc.
- We have employee / team policy and procedures in place, per guidance of CDC. Additionally, no team members are to report to work with any signs of respiratory illness or fever.
In addition, the following changes to our business and services will be made beginning March 16, 2020 and remain in place until the risk of infection has been greatly reduced.
- None of our locations are offering dine-in service, but we are still offering delivery + carry-out service at our Merrimon Ave. & Hendersonville Rd. locations. Our Downtown Coxe Ave. location only offers carry-out at the moment.
- For delivery and carry-out… We offer no contact delivery capabilities and car curbside carry out if you prefer to stay in your car. Let us know your needs when ordering!
- Our movie theater will discontinue screenings until further notice. The theater will reopen as soon as our community is ready to return to normal day to day life.
- All locations will be running on a limited schedule from noon until 9:00 pm daily.
- Reservations for large parties that have been scheduled will be cancelled until we return to normal operation procedures.
- We will be eliminating all cash transactions except in limited cases and begin accepting debit/credit card payments only.
- We will be eliminating multi use glassware and utilizing one time use eco-friendly cups and pints where possible.
- We will be suspending all growler refills where customer containers are used.